#0223, Mani sea view villa
Energy Savings Amenities
The villa is built in a traditional small village called “Kafiona”, enclosed by a 4.000sq.m. olive grove. It is 250sq.m. on three levels (ground level 60sq.m., 1stfloor 120 sq.m., attic 70 sq.m) and is built entirely by stone with a tiled roof. There is also a small building outside (almost 25 sq.m.) which has a 15m3 capacity water tank underneath. The house was completed in 2006.
The house is situated just 700m away from the village, up on a hill 400m from the sea. It is surrounded by olive groves and has an indescribable view of the sea and mountains all around. The yard has a cobbled path, flowerbeds shaped with stone walls, a fountain, a small shed for wood, installation for lights and an automatic system for watering. The yard is surrounded by a 2m tall stone wall.
There is also a dedicated space left in the yard for a swimming pool.
The ground level consists of:
- Guest room with stone-built bed (2mX2m), oak floor, walnut wardrobes, covered balcony (5 sq.m.) with a view of the sea and a full bathroom.
- Closed parking area (20 sq.m.) with stone-paved floor and remotely operated door.
The 1st floor consists of:
- Bedroom with stone-built bed (2mX2m), oak floor, walnut wardrobes, covered balcony (3 sq.m.) and full bathroom.
- Kitchen with walnut cupboards.
- Dining room with walnut cupboards and showcase cabinets. The floor is covered with the same marble.
- Living room with Kimisiri stone fireplace, marble floor and an unlimited view of the sea as you sit on the sofa.
- 1/2 Bathroom
- Covered terrace (40 sq.m.) with marble floors, a barbeque and unlimited sea view.
The floor is covered with special ordered marble called “old cut marble”.
The attic/second floor consists of :
- 2 bedrooms and a lounge with marble floors and multiple skylights
- full bathroom.
Between the ground floor and the first floor there is also a 15 sq.m. storage area. The ground and first floor are connected by a stone staircase while a wooden staircase leads to the attic.
All the doors and windows (internal and external) are made of wood, include double glass, special rubber bands for better insulation, re-inclination system, sieves and steel banisters.
A central vacuum is already installed with special sockets all around the house. There is also a central heating system with radiators and boiler for warm water. The water and electrical power are connected. The house is grounded against lightning.